Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nice day today

Sun was shining, temp was around 76 light breeze the Oaks were shedding leaves faster than a belly dancer drops scarves.. Yea water oaks tend to shed year round but do an awesome swoosh dump in the spring, looks like it is past time to rake and trim hedges.
 This year however will mark the first year that I am going to have to get help with that and other things. So,, it looks like I am going to have to get a roomate to help out around here when I am indisposed as i unfortunately am now. No worries when I am good I am out when it is like this I stay home.
 I am sure it has confused the people next door they have no idea when or where i work. I think i like it that way. Nice people but we have nothing in common so we wave say hi and move on. Tomorrow Sunday I will call Mom and pester her, her birthday is coming up soon and I want to get my pokes in before others do, Lovely woman I think I got my sense of humor from her "well mostly" and I think she got hers from me "well mostly"

Take care have a good day
B

No comments:

Post a Comment