Saturday, April 2, 2011

It has been a while.

But, I am now given time on my hands I did not have before and I think I will try to bring this poor blog back to life. My Grand daughter is now 2y 4m old and is adding quite a new direction in my life and I thought like most grand parents i might persist in telling you about her whether you wanted to hear it or not. Pluss there have been a number of changes in my life that it would be a good idea to document and share here with you.

Got back from the E.R. yesterday for one, and it looks like I will keep the foot for a bit longer. I found some new blog friends and got a little advice on how to keep this blog going, Wierd the advice was to write often, I think that might have been one of the problems plus write what you know which might also have been a problem.
Talk to ya soon
B

No comments:

Post a Comment