Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One quick note,, Then Poof,,

There are a number of Blogs that I make a daily read,, eventually i will link to them,, as I said,, this is new to me,, there are many that I read,, many that make me think and a few that make me laugh,, give me a smidgen of time and i will start linking,, and NO I do not need anyone to link to me,, what I have to say is but three tears in a bucket,,

A Salute to all the Veterans and active Members of OUR Armed Services for their service to OUR great Country,, May the Flag ever fly High,, and may the Republic forever weather the storm

Brian

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora to you Sir, from a friend of the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers back atyas fellow Patriot,, and welcome to my skewed and slightly warped blog.

    BrianS

    ReplyDelete