Sunday, July 12, 2009

Holy Smokes,, Theo Linked to me!!

For those of you that are unfamiliar with Theo,, his Blog is http://www.theospark.net/ I recommend it,, as it is a daily read for me,, Theo,, is one of those rare but few people that will open arms and welcome ya in,, then hand ya a Hoe and make ya weed the garden,, what can be better than that,, I of course blame him for me making this blog a semi-reality.. LOl ,, jump on over and tell him he made a HUGE mistake linking to me,, he has earned the animosity. or,, well be nice,, which ever is your mood,, but at least send him a Kudos or two

Bloody Nice of Him to add me,, cause I really have nothing to share but I will share it often

Brians

P.S.,, I have cajolled,, brow beat and basicaly twisted a few arms,, there will be other posters soon,, treat them with NO respect,, and task them hard

Brians



No comments:

Post a Comment