Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day tea parties!

unfortunately I could not attend, however i did get a few pictures of fellow patriots, i will not share them too many sites do a damn site better at the reporting, let me just say, 1. the MSM are idiots, every race was in evidence with one agenda, 2. Obambi and his ilk were seriosly talked about in terms that were NOT racist, and the proposed VAT is realy making people that are taxed to death mad. Seems to me, that the Taxation Without Representation thing is gonna be Mr. O's downfall. people are tired of thier hard earned monies going into the cofers of incopetent idiots that are in office. This election time in November might be interesting, I urge all to vote the incompetent incumbants out and let real patriotic Americans take the charge and get rid of the government that "Shall Not Stop growing" and put limits on what OUR monies are spent on.

Sorry, but I am tired of my tax dollars being spent in a way I am not liking.

Stand up and shout, shout it to the Heavens with your Vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment