Monday, April 5, 2010

Issues

Still having some issues with interweb at home, so my postings may be a bit spotty. Otherwise everything is going along well, the Grand Bug got dressed in her finest for a photo shoot on Easter. Lovely little princess that she is, she mugged for the camera and had a great time being spoiled by all and sundry. I took her out for a picnic on the beach saturday, and I think I might have a photo  to post if I can find it on this cursed computer. The water is still a bit cold but she did not mind it a bit till she came out and the breeze turned her purple and shivery, it was funny. With all the sun block we put on her she was an oily wet slippery thing and fun to try to hold onto.

Take care all I will update as i can
Happy Easter

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment