Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Travel update

I am in Georgia helping my brother in his business for the next couple weeks. Rhino Linings Of Cartersville Ga. A good business, he just needed an office bi*ch, and since that is what I do for the Commander of AMVETS Post 78 in FL, he decided it would be a good idea for me to come up and help him. I of course refused, so he drove the 6 hr trip to my house and effectively kidnapped me. So for the next couple weeks i will be working for him at the same rate of pay i get for working for AMVETS,, a big fat ZERO!,, Ha Ha gotta love it, but I Will do what ever I can to make this a viable business for him. look him up if your in Ga, he has about anything and everything for your vehicles and he is a certified Rhino Linings sprayer. Tell him Brian sent ya and he might give ya a free cup of coffee.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment