Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AMVETS Post 135

Found an AMVETS here in GA,, fairly close by. No phone number on the door or opening closing times. Not a problem I thought, so I looked on the National registry,, Hmm not listed,, that is not realy a surprise, if they are new, they might not be registered. So next best thing,, 411 to get a number,, There is no number,, interesting,, they must be realy new. So... I drive by again and go to the mexican resteraunt to ask if they know when they open.. well well well.. seems they are only open on weekends. Now that kinda burst my bubble, I am only here for 2 weeks and I leave this weekend. well darn, guess I can't go make my presents known. Ohh well, if they last, maybe i can come back and visit.

Seems a shame though that they are only open on the weekends. Hopefuly they will become big enough to be open all week.

yall have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment