Sunday, February 21, 2010

Help is appreciated

Just got notification that our Commander is in the hospital with blood clots, this is bad for a number of reasons that i will not go into, sufice it to say,, this is way not good. I cancelled the reservations we had for the Orlando AMVETS Convention, he is no longer going to be able to go. Please say a prayer for our commander.

In other news, My daughters Band,, i call it her band it is not her husband playes in it, had thier debut at the AMVETS post, not bad for a garage band, we are going to book them as often as I can,, well as often as the Post will let me,, I hope to post a video of them,, yea lost of mistakes,, laughter and miscues, but that too added to the fun.

Again, sorry for the total lack of postings,, Jason and Mike are fgoing to start helping in that area as soon as I can find them.

that is all,, remember the commander.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment