Friday, August 7, 2009

I are a Gran Pa!

a cute little cherub,, that gives me a grin with two teef in it,, she laughs,, and talks her language,, but has the power to make a grown man yelp in pain if she chomps your finger nail on those teeth,, curly light brown hair, the perfect reproduction of her Mothers smile,, and eyes that are constantly moving and taking in,, .. she captivates me,, I don;t get to see her often,, but when I do it is a time warp thing,, she is MY new Baby Amanda,, once again,, and my eyes spill like water over a dike ,, she is,, the meaning of life, she is the next Barbarian to confront the hoard,, I will train her correctly to listen,, to summarise,, and intake knowledge and spew fourth wisdom,, no not at the moment,, spewing forth she has practiced,, and quite a good shot,, got three people with one heave once,, but this will be worked on,,share with me this lovely pooper creature I call my own.

Picts will come soon,, I want a full on Ralph pict as she marks new territory

take care all

BrianS

1 comment:

  1. I am completely jealous that you have held my neice and been a recipient of her spewing!!

    ReplyDelete