Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feed Back

I have recieved much feed back from many people friends and family,, and a lot of my Blog friends,, now i am not one to bend to the will,, however the feed back all come down with,, But Sir Brian,, we read your blog and it severely lacking in th humour we love most about you,, your political bent does not realy represent you,, and we want to read your humour and your warped ideas,, not the stick int he mud blanket politilaism that is rampant here,, please add in your humour,, that is why we read it and why we nolonger do,,

tHAT BEING SAID,, I HAVE TAKEN TO HEART,, AND WILL NOW OPEN THIS UP TO BETTER REPRESENT ME.,, expect my humour,, my wapred sense,, and those of others i have invited,, sorry for dry comment,, this will change,, hanks for your patience,, and a Major thanks to all that chastised me for being as i was called a prude and uninteresting,, something far from whome i realy am,,

anyway expect new commentors,, new comments and a lighter side of the news,, thanks for your patience,, this is a New Blog,, and growing pains are to be expected

Yours In Service

Brian Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment