Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sorry, been away for a bit

Just got a call, the daughter needs to buy her books now, the money has not arrived and the college will not save her books, first come first serve, can't argue with that policy, it sucks but it is correct. So,, gonna have to dig into my "I can use this for food" funds and send her the HOLY CRAP,, $500 she will need, anyone wanting to send me some change please by all means.  I am on a fixed income,, many of us are, and all of us budget to get by, I wil,l have, and will again sacrifise for my daughters, we all do, I still have that American Dream of them having it better than i did, I just after the Obamby fiasco think I have set my sights considerably lower, I HOPE they have a life at least on par with mine and not worse.

Sorry for being gone so long, I am back now and promise to bore the crap out of the one possibly two readers I have
God Bless.
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment